Skip to content
Benefits of membership of BACCI
- Membership fee: 60c/week or $30.00/year for exhibiting members. $15.00/year for social members.
- BACCI is an Incorporated Charity monitored by the Department of Fair Trading and the Charities Commission branch of the Australian Tax Office
- BACCI has an ABN registered with the Australian Tax Office.
- BACCI activities are covered by Public Liability Insurance Policy ( $20million),and policies to cover contents and members/volunteers who work at BACCI functions.
- BACCI pays an annual affiliation fee to Regional Arts NSW and receives and insurance discount for doing so.
- BACCI eftpos account – managed by Lyn our Treasurer
- BACCI Account at Greater Bank -managed by treasurer
Paradise FM subscription paid by BACCI annually
- Website – www.bacci.com.au managed by Mark Davis
- BACCI Facebook page managed by Lesley Ryan
- BACCI Gmail account managed by executive
- PO Box 111 – at Australia Post. paid by BACCI annually
- Monthly newsletter and regular email memos
- Free storage of all BACCI equipment-at Hangar 4
- Complimentary annual exhibition in Northern Rivers
Community Gallery, Cherry St, Ballina
- At least one other major BACCI exhibition and Craft
Fair exhibition each year.
- Free entry to craft fairs for individual members
- Very low commission ( 10%) paid by artists on art sales
- Free financial management by qualified BAS agent who has access
to international standard corporate
- Facilitation of art events and workshops upon request by members
- Free media releases by The Advocate and Paradise FM
- Major Sponsors: Ballina Colour Copy, The Advocate, Paradise
F M, B-Framed, The Gallery Café, McGrath Real estate